Online Presentation Guidelines:
- Online Presentation allows participants to present conveniently from their home or work without traveling.
- Registered participants will receive the meeting invite with personalized user ID for webinar access a few days before the event.
- Please join the meeting 40 minutes early, to minimize last-minute technical issues.
- Each speaker will have 10-15 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 8-12 minutes to allow for introduction and Q&A session at the end of your talk. In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
- If you are a presenter, be ready with your presentation slides open in your device when the meeting starts. You can share that document while sharing your screen.
- The Abstract of *up to 300 words*, in *English*, can summarize the main aspects of the presentation, from the overall purpose of the study, research topic(s) explored, methodology (techniques used, time and place, etc.) as well as findings the main (results) or trends found as a result of the study.
- All abstract will be only submitted by online system.
- Please click here to register and submit your abstract via online system.